WP Activity Log (Premium) v4.4.3
WP Activity Log : The most comprehensive WordPress activity log plugin to keep a record of user changes, ease troubleshooting & identify suspicious behaviour early to thwart malicious hacks.
Feature of WP Activity Log (Premium)
- Comprehensive activity logs
- Keep a detailed log of all user and under the hood website and multisite network changes using the plugin with the broadest coverage.
- Activity logs for third party plugins
- Activity logs of changes on WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, and many other third party plugins.
- Keep a log of REST API changes
- Keep a log of the changes done to your website via REST API by authenticated users.
- Keep a log of file changes
- Keep a log of all file changes that happen on your WordPress website and any third party code running on it.
- Fully configurable activity log
- Fine tune the logs to your requirement. You can disable individual event IDs, configure logs’ level of detail, retention policies, permissions and more.
- Instant Email notifications & SMS alerts
- Get instantly alerted of critical changes on your website with the built-in notifications. You can also configure any type of custom notification criteria with the trigger builder so you are alerted of changes that are important to you.
- Search & filters for the activity log
- Search for data in the activity log and use the filters to fine tune your search results, to find what you are looking for within seconds.
- User & site activity reports
- Generate any type of report from the activity logs with the easy to use reporting engine. Export the reports to HTML or CSV format.
- Automated scheduled reports
- Configure the plugin to automatically send you daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of your choice.
- Users sessions management
- See who is logged in to your website in real time and their latest changes. With this module you can also limit the number of concurrent sessions and remotely terminate logged in sessions.
- Automatically logout inactive users
- Automatically terminate idle user sessions to protect your site if users leave their session unattended.
- External activity log database
- Store the activity log in an external database to improve the integrity of the logs, and the security & performance of your website.
- Better manage the logs – archive old activity log data
- Configure the plugin to automatically archive activity log data that is older than a specific period to another database, so the logs are better organized, you can find what you are looking for easily, and the main activity log database remains small and blazing fast.
- Integration with logs management & business systems
- Mirror the activity log in real time to your central logs management system so you do not have to log in to the websites. You can see what is happening from one central place. WP Activity Log supports AWS CloudWatch, Loggly, Slack & other systems.
- Mirror the activity log to log files
- Mirror the activity logs to a log file as a backup,but also if you want to import the activity logs to your custom logs management system. Configure the plugin to write the activity log to a log file so the logs can be read and parse by your system.
- Do not write the activity log to the website database
- When you send the activity log to a log file or a third party logs management system you can configure the plugin to not write any activity log data to the database, avoiding redundant data.
- Export & import plugin settings configuration
- Export the plugin settings configuration to keep a backup, or to import the same plugin configuration on other websites, allowing you to have a base configuration and easily propagate it to other websites.
- Delete specific activity log data
- Do you need to delete data about a specific user, IP address, or another object from the activity log? Use the activity log data manager to delete the specific data that you do not want in your website’s logs.
- Premium support
- Get email support within just a few hours. Our knowledgeable support team are proud of their average response time: 6 hours.
- In WP Activity Log premium there are no adverts.
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.