WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management V3.3.9 NULLED
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides option to manage Product Stock from Multiple Locations for your WooCommerce Store.
Our plugin is designed to help WooCommerce based eCommerce store that ships products to its customers around the globe from multiple warehouses or a company that sells products from its stores in different locations. The plugin automatically detects the nearest Product Location. It also shows Availability and Pricing of Product based on the location of a product.
|Name :||WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management|
|Type :||WordPress, eCommerce, WooCommerce, Products|
|Sales/Demo :||Product Demo|
Feature of WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management
- Manage Products stock across multiple locations, Warehouses, or Stores.
- Allow visitors to choose preferred location on Product Page or Globally
- Option to Automatically choose nearest product location based on users address. (Requires Google Map API key )
- Displays product Quantity or Availability based on the location.
- Supports Muliti Locations for Simple as well as Variable product type
- Assign a Delivery area for Location with WooCommerce Shipping Zone
- Option to add Location-wise Price
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Ajax add to cart with Selected Location. Ajax add to cart allows users to include location info of simple products or variable products in the cart without page reload. It also works on shop pages to speed up the buying process.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Rules based Order Fulfillment.
- Fulfillment from most inventory in stock
- Fulfillment from Closest location to shipping address
- Fulfilment as per Location Priority
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Product Central. Easy way to Bulk edit and Manage Products from all locations on one screen.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Store Locator on Google Maps, Allows your users to find stores nearby or close to their location using map. Filter Stores on map by products or radius.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Backend only mode. Allows admins to assign fulfillment locations to order from backend, customer won’t have to choose locations while ordering.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Set Locations as Local Pickup Locations for the customer to display or choose a pickup location at checkout.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Location Shop Page. Separate page which lists product available at particular Location.
- Lists only Selected Locations products. WooCommerce shop page shows only filtered products from globally selected Locations.
- SubLocation for more granular level inventory control. Sublocations can be rack, bin number, shelf number, sub-area of a warehouse, floor, building etc.
- Option to assign Shop Managers to locations
- Emails orders to Locations email ID and WooCommerce locations Managers
- Assign Specific Payment Methods to locations
- Automatically detect user’s geolocation from browser and allocate Woocommerce Location based on geolocation.
- Adds each location’s Inventory to your default Woocommerce inventory
- Easily Update locations stock from One Page. Stock Update/Edit icons on WooCommerce Product list in Dashboard gives popup to update the stock.
- Plugin Increase Conversion by Suggesting another nearest location availability of product when its out of stock at selected location
- Visitors can see selected warehouse / location on checkout and cart page.
- Restrict customer to specific locations from WordPress Backend
- REST API to get and update product stock for locations
- Show Distance to Selected Location in Kilometer or Miles
- Multi-Location Shipping Support. Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS & WooCommerce Shipping Pro for FedEx and supported 100+ carriers with WooCommerce Shipping Pro for EasyPost
- Compatible with WP All Import for Import/ Export of Stock.
- Compatible with OpenPOS – WooCommerce Point Of Sale(POS)
- Multi-Currency Support. Compatible with Multi Currency for WooCommerce Plugin
- Compatible with Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce by bolderelements
- Compatible with Distance Rate Shipping for WooCommerce plugin
- Compatible with WooCommerce Advanced Shipping by sormano
- Compatible with WOOF – Products Filter for WooCommerce
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Easy to install and Configure.
- Developer Friendly. We like to work with other WordPress developers. If you need assistants to use our product for your projects, just open a support ticket.
- Add Unlimited Warehouse or Stock Locations for WooCommerce easily without any extra cost
- No Monthly / Yearly Fees.
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.