WooCommerce API Product Sync with Multiple WooCommerce Stores (Shops) v2.8.0
WooCommerce API Product Sync with Multiple WooCommerce Stores can sync automatically product from one WooCommerce web store (shop) to the other WooCommerce web stores (shops) when product add/update. Also, sync bulk products in multiple web stores. It is the perfect solution for separate WooCommerce web stores.
|Name :||WooCommerce API Product Sync with Multiple WooCommerce Stores (Shops)|
|Sales/Demo :||Product Demo|
Feature of WooCommerce API Product Sync with Multiple WooCommerce Stores (Shops)
- Sync automatically product in single web store when a product add/update.
- Sync automatically product in multiple web stores when a product add/update.
- Bulk sync products in multiple web stores. In Bulk Sync, you can filter products. Like search products, products by category and products per page.
- Sync type option: “Auto Sync” or “Manual Sync”.
- Product sync type option: “Full Product” or “Price and Quantity” or “Quantity”
- Old products sync by option: “Slug” or “SKU”.
- Support simple, grouped, virtual, external/affiliate and variable products.
- Auto sync product data (general, inventory, shipping, linked products, attributes, variations and advanced).
- Auto sync product categories and tags when product syncing with web stores.
- Auto sync product media (featured image and gallery).
- Disable auto sync option: Disable auto sync when product add/update.
- Exclude categories products when syncing with web stores.
- Exclude product meta data when syncing with web stores.
- Product price adjustment options: you can increase or decrease product price web store wise if you want.
- Stock sync option: Sync automatically stock (inventory) in destination web stores when order placed on source web store.
- Sync on product delete option: Automatically trash/delete product in destination web stores when trash/delete product on source web store.
- All API errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-api-product-sync/ directory. Also, you can see in the admin side.
- Add unlimited sync web web stores.
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.