Floater v1.0.5 – Sticky Navigation Menu for Elementor
The Floater is a WordPress plugin for Elementor to add a float or sticky menu for any website page. The plugin allows you to create navigation that the users will always have at their fingertips, help them get the required information quickly, and thereby improve the user experience and increase the conversions easily. You can place an unlimited number of floating menus on the page in various positions available in the settings. Flexible responsiveness settings allow you to manage the display of the block for different devices.
Feature of Floater
- Supports eight sticky menu positions
- Customizable Mobile Menu
- Adding icons or images for submenu indicator
- Supports horizontal or vertical layout
- Custom menu items
- Flexible settings of a submenu display position
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Multiple navigations for one page and anywhere on the site
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.