WordPress Real Physical Media – Physical Media Library Folders & SEO Rewrites v1.5.31
|Name :||WordPress Real Physical Media – Physical Media Library Folders & SEO Rewrites|
|Type :||Customization, Plugins, Wordpress Plugins|
What is Real Physical Media ?
Real Physical Media – Reflect your WordPress Real Media Library structure into physical, avoid the mess that you see through your FTP. Organize media in physical folders.
RPM (Real Physical Media) is the first plugin of its kind. With the power of Real Media Library and Media File Renamer (free or Pro Version, both works) it allows you to change the physical media storage path and media URL. This can also have some SEO benefits.
Do you know the wp-content/uploads folder? There, the files are stored in year/month based folders. This can be a very complicated and mass process, especially when you are working with a FTP client like FileZilla. With this plugin you can determine where to store your uploads. It also supports multisite.
Features of Real Physical Media
- Real Physical Media comes with a lot of features to physically manage your uploaded media. For this plugin we have focused on a high-performance solution that can most effectively improve your ranking in search engines Real Physical Media
- Physically restructures all uploads in your WordPress media library using the folder structure created with Real Media Library.
- Moves new uploads directly to the correct physical folder (instantly done; no need to queue).
- Removes special characters from file and folder names for best international compatibility.
- SEO-optimized descriptive path names with meaningful folder names and file names that are renamed by their title.
- SEO URL redirections protect you from errors: If your or another website refers to a file whose URL changes when the file is moved, the user’s browser is automatically redirected with a 301 and 302 redirect for best SEO results Real Physical Media
- Works with all files in your media library such as images, videos, audio, text or PDFs.
- You are independent from this plugin. Your files will remain in the physical folders, even if you delete this plugin at some point.
- You can physically arrange all folders already created with Real Media Library before installing this plugin. This will give you better visibility of all images on your website in search engines – not just newly uploaded ones Real Physical Media
- Set up an additional upload suffix to be added to your upload folder, e.g. wp-content/uploads/storage/
- Allows extra long media URL paths and file names with even more than 255 charters (default limit in WordPress).
- Built-in high performance file structure rewrite queuing system that protects your system from crashes or timeouts (works for large websites with thousands of media uploads).
- Enabled automatic queuing tracks every file movement (move, reorder, mass move, folder renaming) and automatically queues them for maximum efficiency.
- Optionally, set up a cron job that processes the queue in the background without blocking you while editing the website.
- Import categories/folders from third-party media library folder plugins such as FileBird, WP Media Folder, Advanced Media Library, Media Library Wizard and automatically rewrite the created structure to your file system (import via Real Media Library) Real Physical Media
- Supports WordPress Multisite (each page has its own folder tree).
- GPDR/DSGVO: The plugin does not collect personal data without your consent!
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.