WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts Plugin
|Name :||WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts Plugin|
What is WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts?
WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts – Have you ever wished you could use multiple PayPal accounts on a single WooCommerce website?Wouldn’t it be nice to create simple rules to specify which PayPal account you would like the payment to be sent to based on order details?Do you need to split WooCommerce order payments between multiple PayPal accounts and keep a commission for yourself as the site owner?Are you working with WC Vendors or Dokan Marketplace plugins and you want payments going directly to your vendors?Do all of this and more with this Multi-Account add-on to our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin.
Feature of WooCommerce Multiple PayPal Accounts
- PayPal Checkout with Smart Buttons
- Send Entire Order Total to One Account or Another
- Split PayPal Payments Between Multiple Accounts
- Spread Payment Volume Across Multiple Accounts
- Keep a Commission as the Site Owner
- PayPal Pro (PayFlow) Supported for Direct Credit Card Processing
- Full Support for WC Vendors and Dokan Marketplaces!
- Full Support for WooCommerce Extra Fees
- Adaptive Payments NOT Required!
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.