User Role Editor Pro V4.63.4 – Edit WordPress User Roles
User Role Editor Pro – user role editor. Are you happy with the standard list of WordPress roles or user ability distribution among them? Would you like to change something in the system of user permissions and permissions?
User Role Editor Pro WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new one, fill the selected role with the features you need. Assign newly created roles or features directly to users.
|Name :||User Role Editor Pro – Edit WordPress User Roles|
|Type :||Wp Plugins|
Features of User Role Editor Pro – Edit WordPress User Roles
- Block administrator menu items from being selected on a per role basis
- Show front-end menu item for everyone, logged in user, logged in user with selected role (s), not just visitor login
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for the selected role
- Block widgets and sidebars are selected in the menu “Appearance” on each role basis
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboards, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to other roles for the selected role
- Each plugin hits for the role and the user has the ability to “activ_plugins”
- Export and import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and user management for all sites at Network Administration from one point: edit, copy roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to users, copy copies the current user with his rights to all of the network’s sites.
- Multi-site: Restrict one-page admin access to selected user capabilities and Add / Remove role activities within the User Roles Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can set up an individual list of available themes for activation for selected single site administrators
- Content editing features that restrict access:
- Restrict content viewing access to selected roles and to short_codes
- Manage which widgets are displayed for what role
- The admin page permissions viewer shows up at the bottom of each admin backend (wp-admin), a list of possible users’ abilities checked by this page, and the plugins connected to it
- Free advertising
- Guaranteed premium support.
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.