|Name :||Ultimate City Guide App Template|
- Ratings and Reviews – Users can rate and review places.
- Featured Places – Feature Places to make them stay on top.
- User Login System (optional) – Users can login via facebook or by email/password.
- Sorting – Sort Places by distance, ratings or name
- Map View – View Places in vicinity and search places in area.
- Custom Map Pins – The map pins can be made custom through the Admin Page. The package also comes with 16 Pins.
- Includes interstitial, Banner and Native Google Play Services Ads – Earn money from Ads.
- All Graphics included – All graphics are also in .ai (illustrator) format
- 2 Video Tutorials Included – 2 video tutorial are included online for a quick start.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets users choose where they wish to share the place
- Deep link sharing – When a third party user clicks a link shared from the City Guide app, it will take him directly to the shared place, without having to download the app.
- App Rating Feature – The app asks the user to rate the app after 5 clicks to make it easier for users to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customize – Most of the source code you need to customise is either in Strings.xml and configurations.java
- In-App Purchase – The user can upgrade to premium to remove ads. To use this feature an extended license is required.
- Categories – Places can be put in categories.
- HTML supported – The Place description supports rich text, html, images and youtube videos.
- Google Analytics and Firebase – The template has google analytics and firebase to track the user behaviour.
- Search – User can search places easily.
- Admin Page – A powerful admin page to manage, edit, create places, categories, manage users, send push notifications and much more.
- Admin Page Dashboard – View how many people viewed, bookmarked or shared your Places.
- Side Navigation Menu – Easy navigation through the side drawer
- Push Notifications – Includes firebase push notifications. Send them directly from the admin page.
- Settings Page – Allows user to turn off Push notifications
- RTL support – Right to left layout is supported.
- Full Screen Photos – Feature photos can be viewed in fullscreen mode.
- Multiple Photos – Hold Ctrl in admin page to add multiple feature photos.
- Mini Web app – When a Place is shared, others which don’t have the app installed can still view the place online.
- Facebook comments – Facebook Comments can be turned on/off for each article.
- Admin or Author – The Admin panel supports 2 types of accounts. The Author can only create and edit places.
- Bookmark – A Place can be bookmarked to be see later.
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.