Timeliner v1.0.3 – Timeline for Elementor
Timeliner is a simple and lightweight WordPress plugin for Elementor to create a timeline for your website in a horizontal or vertical format. It is a great way to display events in chronological order, personal/company history, your projects, or any other information. Such a fully responsive attractive storyline helps to catch the attention of your visitors and increase conversion. It can automatically adapt from horizontal to vertical mode at a certain screen width that you can specify in the settings.
Feature of Timeliner – Timeline for Elementor
- Horizontal and vertical display modes
- Changing the timeline display mode depending on the screen width
- Settings the number of visible items
- Setting the start item number
- Custom content of items
- Сustom items layout
- Flexible style settings
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.