|Name :||ionic 3 App for WooCommerce|
- Push notifications
– Special Guide to help you with the Push Server and all the required configurations
– Lets you update your customers about special promotions, offers, events or anything else you can think of!
- Wordpress Integration
– Connect your app and your blog using Ionic and WordPress, adding to your app wordpress posts categories, embedded videos and audios, and much more!
– Load your Wordpress blog content inside the app using JSON API
– Wordpress post categories
– Supports embedded Videos and Audios
– Pull to refresh new posts
– Infinite scroll (improves user experience in mobile)
– “Read more” button to have access to the entire post
– Bookmark option – to save the post for later
– Share a Post with Social Sharing tool
– Increase and Decrease font size control
- RSS Feed Reader
– Integrate your App to Google Feed API, bookmark articles and news, create different categories and customize with your own feed sources.
– Integration with Google Feed API
– Different categories
– Very easy to customize with your own feed sources
– Pull to refresh new posts
– “Read more” button to have access to the entire post using the InAppBrowser plugin
– Bookmark option – to save the article for later
- Email Composer
– Access your phone native email sender provider to send emails using the Email composer plugin
- Social Sharing
– Sharing is caring! Try native cordova socialsharing plugin to reach new users and engage with your current ones
– Use the native sharing window of your mobile device to share text, files, images, urls into your social networks or messaging apps using the SocialSharing Plugin
– Placing ad space in your app could monetize it and give you extra monthly income.
– Monetize your app by showing Mobile Ads with Google AdMob and Apple iAd
- Maps and Geolocation
– This feature allows you to pinpoint any location you want and map out different routes to get there, among many other purposes.
– Access user’s Geolocation using GeoLocation Plugin
– In order to show a map we use a very easy to use angular directive called ngMap.
- Rate the app functionality in Google and Apple stores
- Open any external link inside the app using in-app-browser plugin
- App settings. Find examples of how to use toggles, checkboxes, ranges, radio buttons
- Videos: Allows you to play, pause, and load videos
- Audios: Allows you to play, pause, and load audios
- Multiple Layouts
– Tinder cards
- Image picker
– Access the phone’s gallery and share the images in social/messaging networks
– Login and Signup
– Login tabbed options (login with email or phone)
– Form validation
– Show/Hide password functionality
– Forgot password
– Note: login is just visual, it is not integrated with any backend
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.