Blackhole Pro v3.2.1 – Trap Bad Bots In a Virtual Blackhole
Blackhole Pro is a WordPress security plugin that automatically detects and traps bad bots in a virtual blackhole, where they are blocked from your site.
|Name :||Blackhole Pro – Trap Bad Bots In a Virtual Blackhole|
|Sales/Demo :||Product Demo|
Feature of Blackhole Pro – Trap Bad Bots In a Virtual Blackhole
- Strong protection against bad bots
- Works with SSL/HTTPS
- Works on any server (e.g., Apache, Nginx, Windows)
- No Apache/.htaccess required
- Works great with Banhammer Pro and BBQ Pro
- Lightweight, fast and flexible
- Works with other security plugins
- One-click restore default settings
- Compatible with a growing list of cache plugins
- Option to disable for logged-in users
- Threshold control (number of allowed hits)
- Custom email alerts
- Custom messages for blocked bots
- Custom redirect for blocked bots
- Custom blackhole trigger links
- Complete inline documentation
- Blacklist/block bots based on user agent
- Blacklist/block bots by IP address
- Whitelist/allow bots by user agent
- Whitelist/allow bots by IP address
- Redirect whitelisted bots
- Set custom HTTP Status Code
- Full-featured Bad Bot Log with paging, sorting, and field search
- Manually add bad bots to the Bad Bot Log
- Geo/IP location lookups for each bad bot
- Logs number of blocked hits for each bot
- Extensive documentation and tutorials
- Priority plugin help and support
- No advertisements
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.