W3 Total Cache Pro V2.2.11 – Plugin WordPress Cache
W3 Total Cache Pro (W3TC) improves SEO and user experience for your website by increasing website performance and reducing load time by taking advantage of features like integrated content distribution network ( CDN ) and the latest best practices.
|Name :||W3 Total Cache Pro – Plugin WordPress Cache|
Feature of W3 Total Cache Pro – Plugin WordPress Cache
- Compatible with shared hosting, private servers / virtual servers / dedicated server clusters
- Manage the content distribution network (CDN) with Media Library, theme files, and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: corresponding cache of referrers or user agent groups, including topic switching for referrer groups or user agents
- Accelerated mobile site support ( AMP )
- Secure socket layer ( SSL ) support
- Caching of pages and posts (minified and compressed) in memory either on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (web pages, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory either on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (for example, URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of segments in memory or on disk
- Storage methods include Local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache and WinCache
- Minimize posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minimize inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automatic updates
- Delay off-screen images with Lazy Load to improve user experience
- Browser cache using cache control, future expiration titles and entity tags (ETag) with cache cache
- Import the post attachment directly to Media Library (and CDN)
- Take advantage of many of our CDN integrations to optimize images
- WP-CLI support for clearing buffers, query string updates and more
- Various security features to help ensure site safety
- Buffer statistics give performance details for any of the features that are enabled
- Extensible framework for customizing or extending for Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Integrated reverse proxy via Nginx or Varnish
- Fragment Caching: Social layer, personalization and e-commerce, etc. are common elements of very dynamic websites. That means caching the entire page to improve user experience and performance is not a solution.
- Fragment Caching narrows the gap between no caching and Google’s ideal full-page cache. By extending the WordPress temporary API, W3TC allows developers to <carry both horizontal and vertical scales without doing anything else.
- Extension Framework As mentioned above, extensions / add-ons represent a great opportunity for both projects to reduce many problems or use cases.
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.