Data Storyteller v1.0 – Responsive SVG Bubble Chart Visualization (D3js & jQuery)
Data Storyteller : Help users visualize and understand numeric data in an engaging and fun way Help users see patterns, relationships and outliers in the data Apply to any numeric dataset (company data, scientific data, sports data, etc.) Assign data columns in your CSV file to X and Y axes Crisp, high resolution SVG
Feature of Data Storyteller – Responsive SVG Bubble Chart Visualization (D3js & jQuery)
- Help users visualize and understand numeric data in an engaging and fun way
- Help users see patterns, relationships and outliers in the data
- Apply to any numeric dataset (company data, scientific data, sports data, etc.)
- Assign data columns in your CSV file to X and Y axes
- Crisp, high resolution SVG
- Responsive or fixed dimensions
- Quickly locate slices of data in the visualization using filters
- Filters are automatically created from the CSV data file
- Animated transitions – when the user changes the X or Y axis, the data bubbles animate/transition in the visualization
- Tooltips – there are default tooltips, but you can optionally create an HTML template that pulls in the underlying data
- Callbacks – optionally add your own code to take action when the user clicks a bubble or selects a filter (with full access to the data associated with those bubbles from the underlying CSV file)
- Create multiple data visualizations on the same HTML page
- 6 examples included. Modify/add configuration options … then copy/paste into your HTML page.
- Easy to use … no programming
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.