Advanced File Management v3.0
Administrator can create users and set their permissions (what users can see and do, what kind of files upload, set bandwidth limits, filesize limits). He also has statistics and activity logs, every users action goes into database logs. Admin can upload files and change his password, since v1.2.1. Since v1.3 admin can create upload folders and assign them per user, as well as delete file messages.
|Name :||Advanced File Management|
|Type :||PHP Scrips|
- – completely new interface
- – new installer / upgrade wizards
- – new section – backup & restore
- – PHP 5.5+ support
- – added option for admin to enable/disable public view of the directory (in sharing section)
- – added multiple mail send settings (including SMTP)
- – option to assign new folders to all users at once
- – option to assign new file extension to all users at once
- – added option to sync files from FTP. You can upload new files through FTP and then click FTP SYNC button to import those files into the file manager.
- (FTP Sync will also remove files from database, if you removed them from FTP)
- – added file previews (PDF files, txt files, code (bsh, c, cc, cpp, cs, csh, css, cyc, cv, htm, html, java, js, m, mxml, perl, php, pl, pm, py, rb, sh, xhtml, xml, xsl, sql, vb), images – (png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp), audio (mp3, m4a, oga, webma, fla), video (m4v, ogv, ogg, webmv, flv,mpg, mpeg, mov, divx, avi)
- – integrated google code prettify for code files/txt previews
- – integrated jPlayer for audio files previews
- – integrated Flowplayer for video files previews
- – integrated PDF.js for PDF previews
- – added password generator
- – added option to create folder for each new user automatically (upon registration)
- – added user profile section, so users could change their own passwords and information
- – added setting to enable/disable requirement to be logged in to download shared files
- – added confirmation email to user, when admin approves his/hers account, if user approval is enabled
- – added option for automatic user approval, with extra settings like default quota, default filesize / extensions and directories to be assigned to all new users automatically.
- – password strength meter
- – added option to set any user as admin
Password : www.dlewordpress.com
01.How to Download From DLEWP ?
Answer: Just Click To Download via Browser or you can use some Download Manager like IDM, Jdownloader...
02.How to Install Themes/Plugins, Demo & Config?
Answer: All Themes/Plugins Have documentary/tutorials included in.Follow it
03. Can I download the update of the purchased product for free?
Answer: Yes,In order to download the product update you will get free updates.